Thursday, August 9, 2012

Symposium & Workshop Debrief - Next Thursday

We've finally planned a gathering at which to share stories and sketchbooks from the 3rd International Urban Sketching Symposium in Santo Domingo and the more recent watercolor workshop in Portland taught by Marc Taro Holmes and Shari Blaukopf! Please join us:

Thursday, August 16 (next week!) 
5:30 pm 

Bring snacks or drinks if you would like

I apologize for the late notice and hope that everyone who would like to come will be able to make it! Thanks very much to Gregg for inviting us to join him at his place of business.

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to try to be there! Thanks for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this together.....I can't think of a better evening!
    I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for this. Will post on the group calendar too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be a tiny bit late, looking at my calendar...but yes, I am planning to attend! (just clarifying for the head count)

    ReplyDelete