- 9:30 am: Meet at Bean and Tree for coffee and snacks: 0315 Montgomery St., Portland.
- 10 am: Sketch boats, bridges, buildings, plants, dogs, the river, and/or people on the South Waterfront.
- 12 noon: Optional sketchbook sharing and lunch: Thirst Bistro - 0315 SW Montgomery Street #340, Portland.
Saturday, October 18. Let's enjoy the beautiful fall colors at PSU!
- 9:30 am: Meet at Revolucion Coffee for coffee and/or tea: 1432 SW 6th, Portland.
- 10 am: Sketch the farmer's market, Walk of the Heroines, libraries, musicians, dogs, people, flowers, and/or coffee.
- 12 noon: Optional sketchbook sharing - if the weather is good, pick up lunch from the farmer's market and meet at the Walk of the Heroines (SW Montgomery and SW 11th). If the weather is bad, let's still pick up lunch and meet inside the Smith Student Center cafeteria area, between SW Montgomery & SW Harrison on SW Park, just below grade level.
November Sketchcrawl: Lumberyard Indoor BMX Rink
Saturday, November 15
Details will be forthcoming.
December Sketchcrawl: Downtown Central Library
Saturday, December 13
I propose we do December on the 2nd Saturday to avoid the holiday crush - and also because I might be gone on Dec. 20.
- 9:30 am: Meet at Case Study Coffee for coffee and/or snacks: 802 SW 10th.
- 10 am: Sketch the Central Public Library, inside or out, whatever suits you: 801 SW 10th.
- 12 noon: Optional sketchbook sharing and lunch - Kale (Japanese comfort food, very simple menu): 900 SW Morrison.
Post a Comment