Sunday, January 20, 2019

Business Meeting, PdxUsk today

Pdx Usk are so welcoming! I received an invitation to come to the business meeting through FB, so I thought, why not? I had no clue what the business meeting was about, and soon discovered it was a little gathering of our fearless leaders doing all the behind the scenes hard work to make our Portland group run well. Even though it had been more than a year since my last appearance at a sketch crawl, I was invited to participate and contribute to our blog. I'll try my best to update the "More Sketching Opportunities Around Town" page. Please don't hesitate to send me any info you have on other drawing, sketching from life opportunities to share on this page. email me at eloswork@comcast.net or comment below. For now, here is a glimpse into today's meeting at Cafe Yumm, on 3rd and Morrison. (see our guest Usk-er in the background? he's very relaxed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment