Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketching in Old Town: Back Space and Lan Su garden

These are in reverse order...but that's fine. I ended my sketchcrawl day at the teahouse at Lan Su chinese garden. It was my first time there. I had eight treasures tea which was really very good.

a very quick sketch at Lan Su

Bill Sharp...messed up his eyes, though. Oops

People at Backspace and Marco, sketching
 Backspace cafe barista...I think i made his hat too pointy. He didn't look quite so gnomeish in person.
 It was great meeting up with folks. For the first time since I started the group, we had more guys than gals!
I've really been enjoying myself at sketchcrawls....see y'all next saturday too!

4 comments:

  1. The 'quick' sketch at the Chinese Garden is fantastic. It seems you have successfully conquered your non-architectural drawing bias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb is right. That quick sketch at the Chinese Garden turned out great! I like seeing myself in drawings. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks. I find the quicker i sketch, the ,more i liek the results.

    ReplyDelete