Friday, March 6, 2015

Fire Station 21

Delighted that both Deb and Angelika could make it out for our impromptu sketching adventure at the grand re-opening of Fire Station 21 today! Not only did the station provide cake to celebrate, but they gave tours through whole facility--rather spartan but also quite modern and sleek at the same time. (And man, I would love to have that river-front view from their kitchen windows.)


I got this quick sketch in while the kiddo was thoroughly distracted by her slice of chocolate cake. I did the blue lines, and she contributed the red scribbles afterwards. I think I am starting to get the hang of our collaborative approach to sketching...

1 comment:

  1. Love fire departments! Sounds like fun; never heard about this sketching adventure or might have made it!

    ReplyDelete