Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Fields

Here's a photo of most of the sketchers (and a couple of dogs) who were at today's sketch crawl. It was nice to have several newcomers as well as people who sketch with us occasionally and the regulars. This photo was taken at the start, when most of us (in true Portland style) had loaded up on coffee and were ready to make the most of the morning before the weather changed.



I only got in one sketch in the time that Deb managed to fill three pages. (I need to watch how she does her magic.) I know I spent some time just watching the clouds change, reflected in the glass of the new high-rises that surround the park.


Our timing was perfect and we finished up just as the rain started. We shared  conversation, lunch and sketchbooks under the umbrellas at the Ecotrust building. It's always a pleasure to chat and see everyone's sketchbooks in person and, like I heard at lunch: it's always a little sad when it's over. I hope to see you all at next month's sketchcrawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment