Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tubas and the Kennedy School

Tuba Christmas last Saturday - a little too hard to see tubas because of crowds.  So I drew friends and crowds instead.  Finished my little water color sketchbook, and the Pete Scully sketchbook too.

      



Kennedy School today.  I started off drawing people like I've been doing lately.

There was a lot to look at in the Courtyard Restaurant, a lot to think about drawing.   I started drawing the room we were in and kept messing with the drawing until lunch time.



I enjoyed seeing everybody today.  Looking forward to seeing you all again in the New Year.  Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your work with the water-soluable inks is soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're in the banner, too!Congratulations!
    These look great--and terrific in person, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the banner sketch....Love that color!

    ReplyDelete