Saturday, May 12, 2018

NEW!!! PDXUSK Business Time

I enjoy organizing for this group more when I do it with other people. So I wanted to invite y'all to my house once a month to join me in this.

For now it will be on the 2nd Sunday of the month, from 3-5pm. Our google calendar has the deets at: http://urbansketchers-portland.blogspot.com/p/about-urban-sketchers-in-portland.html.

This is time to gather and work on Portland Urban Sketchers business. Examples of things you may want to do during this time:

* Blogging of personal urban sketches
* Social media posting of personal urban sketches.
* Creating a post about that Portland Urban Sketchers event you've always dreamed of.
* Furthering a personal urban sketching goal - like teaching a class, getting an exhibit at a coffee shop, taking an art class.

Bring your laptop.

There will be snacks.

Hope to see you there! It's so much more fun to do this in the presence of other people. Your cheerful faces are energizing!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that appears to be a dead link, at least from my end.

    ReplyDelete