Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sketches from King Market

 My first sketch of the day at the market
it turned in to a drizzly day, and pretty cool but I managed to keep my pen moving on paper and stay mostly dry
this little girl stopped by to draw with us and later her mom brought us a crepe to share!
an unfinished sketch, it seems

maybe because I started trying to sketch umbrellas
but unfortunately, the umbrellas were attached to moving people
I sketched the gal at the Master Gardener booth who I ran into later that night at a solstice gathering.
hooded sweatshirts were all the rage at the market
despite the rain, the market was well attended

which was good for people watching and attempting to sketch them

1 comment:

  1. You really worked fast in between those rain drops!
    deb

    ReplyDelete