Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Last Outing

I finally found a moment to post this sketch from the last outing I went on before my dear Abby was born. (YES! I am a father now.) She was born this past Saturday May 11th at 9:08pm. She's 7lbs 13oz and couldn't be cuter. Free time for now is at a premium and I just wanted to get this post up while she napped. It was a sunny day, and I just lounged about in a park in the Pearl sketching the people before heading into work. I'm sure I'll find time to get out there and sketch soon enough, but for now, it's all about the baby! So exciting!!
Watercolor, Pencil, and Ink

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Marco to you and the mom! Post a sketch of your little Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news Marco....congrats....your life will never be the same!! A new baby is the best....you'll always have a subject to sketch now.

    ReplyDelete