This is a re-run of last year's Cherry Blossom sketching at Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Hopefully the cherry blossoms won't be already gone by then, but even if they are, we will still have Ankeny Fountain, Saturday Market, and Old Town/Chinatown nearby. It's all so wonderful!
- 10:00am - Meet at Floyd's Coffee (118 NW Couch St.) for coffee, snacks, and socializing.
- 10:30am - Sketch along the waterfront around the Japanese American Historical Plaza (near the intersection of Couch and Naito) from 10-noon.
- 12:00noon - Optional lunch at Old Town Pizza (226 NW Davis St.) If it's warm and dry enough we can grab food from the Saturday Market, and meet/eat outside by the Japanese American Historical Plaza.
In April, we'll head for the Hawthorne district where you can try to sketch a large variety of coffee shops on one street.
- 10:00am - Meet at Bread and Ink Cafe (3610 SE Hawthorne Blvd) for coffee, snacks, and socializing. I really like the name of that place.
- 10:30am - Sketch buildings, people, or tuck back into the neighborhood and draw some residential gardens from 10-noon.
- 12:00noon - Optional lunch and sketchbook sharing at Bagdad Theater Pub (3702 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd.)