Monday, February 18, 2013

More Sketch Crawl....

After a long absence, I finally made it to a sketchcrawl! How great to see such a crowd gathered at Kiva....and lots of familiar faces. Only got one sketch done.... while sitting on a bench with an umbrella hovering over my sketch pad. Great fun afterwards seeing everyone's sketches. We sure have a talented group of people!! Thanks for sharing everyone. It's such a great way to re-explore some of Portland's wonderful neighborhoods.

                                                           Under the awning

Linda Engstrom

2 comments:

  1. Linda, liked your addition of color..it seems to settle the buildings and gives it a sense of athmosphere. And since we drew pretty much the same scene I applaud you for putting in the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the building, but I especially like how you drew each of the unique trees.

    ReplyDelete