Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Soggy Saturday Sketch Crawl

Saturday's sketch crawl with the Portland Urban Sketchers turned out to be more of a sketch sit and sketch other sketchers kind of happening. That's good news for me though, I like sketching people, and with a number of willing and able subjects on hand I managed to get off a few quick ones.








 I took a break from Floyd's for a bit and wandered over to the Saturday Market and did a very very quick and very rare sketch of some kind of scenery, market stalls, and the like. I never feel comfortable drawing out in the open like that, so these quick and little sketches are all I ever end up with. At least I did something different.


It was fun to meet the intrepid urban sketcher Pete Scully and have a chance to hang with a big group of sketchers. Look forward to doing it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to see you at this sketch outing. Loved looking at your colorful people sketches and these are right on...especially enjoy Pete and Linda.

    ReplyDelete