Monday, June 6, 2011

River Place Marina in Downtown Portland

(click image to enlarge)

We all met in front of the Little River Cafe right in front of all kinds of river worthy craft just waiting for some warm weather and today we had it.  I saw Alanna and Kalina at a large table scanning the view. Deb showed up right after me then Vicky and Linda.  There was just so much going on and so much to draw, we all thought we could sketch here for a month.  I got a few I'm happy with. Thanks for looking.
Carrie

I saw Deb was sketching me so I did a quick one of her!


Turned out Vicky new this couple that had leaned their bikes against the tree so I added their names under their sketch.  Pretty soon the rest of our group will add their sketches and drawings so come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie, I love the way you have used the colored pitt pens. The technique seems very illustrative and light but has all of the information needed to 'be there'. Your quick sketch of me is terrific...love it!
    Thanks also for your comments about my sketches. It was a great day to be out and about sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Deb. One of my favorite sketching days!

    ReplyDelete