Friday, December 31, 2010

KOIN Tower from SE Salmon


I'm disappointed that I can't make it to the next sketchcrawl but since I could see my shadow outside today, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some drawing in. I didn't want to jockey for or pay for parking in Old Town so I went to a favorite spot of mine in close in SE. It was cold outside but comfortable sitting in my truck. In fact it got pretty toasty in there with the sun streaming into the cab.

I'm hoping to make it to the next meet up.

3 comments:

  1. I love the clear colors in this one--looks like a cold, crisp winter day. The truck bed in the right foreground is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, I really like all the depth you got into this: Se Portland, the bridge, downtown, and all the way to the west hills. I think you should post your other one ( SE Ash) , too. I just saw it on US flickr. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janene and Vicky. It was kind of a rare experience in Portland - a clear, crisp, sunny, winter day. I'm looking forward to getting out with the group again soon.

    ReplyDelete