Some of our members are interested in the Women's March on January 21. To make that easier, let's meet and sketch near the gathering place for that event. It's also an opportunity for some Reportage, and telling a story through drawing.
- 10:00am - Meet at Floyd's Coffee (118 NW Couch St.) for coffee, snacks, and socializing.
- 10:30am - Sketch along the waterfront or around Old Town / Chinatown from 10-noon.
- 12:00noon - 3 Options for Optional Lunch:
- Political Reportage Option - Sketch the Women's March at the Waterfront. Starts near the Morrison Bridge.
- Bad Weather Non-Political Reportage Option - lunch at Old Town Pizza (226 NW Davis St.)
- Good Weather Non-Political Option: Grab food from somewhere and meet/eat at Bill Naito Legacy Fountain near Burnside Bridge.