Let's go to one of Deb's favorite places to sketch: The Fields Neighborhood Park. There's a great view of the Fremont Bridge, Cedar Mills, people, buildings, dogs, train tracks (maybe even trains) and a playground.
- 10:00am - Meet at Ovation Coffee & Tea (941 NW Overton St ) for coffee, snacks, and socializing.
- 10:30am - Sketch the park, the bridge, or other such things from 10:30-noon.
- 12:00noon - Optional lunch and sketchbook sharing at the the Ecotrust Building, .
JULY 16, 2016 - SOUTH PARK BLOCKS
It may be really hot so let's go to a leafy area. You can't go wrong with the South Park Blocks. Always lots of shade.
- 10:00am - Meet at Museum Grounds Coffee Shop (1219 SW Park - it's the coffee shop at the Portland Art Museum) for coffee, snacks, and socializing. It's small in there so we may have to take turns getting coffee.
- 10:30am - Sketch the farmer's market, trees, people, musicians from 10:30-noon.
- 12:00noon - Optional lunch and sketchbook sharing upstairs at Smith Memorial Student Union (1825 SW Broadway).