Monday, October 26, 2015

Sketching with the Paris Sketchers

I recently returned from Paris, where one of the highlights of the trip for me was joining the very welcoming Paris sketchers for a sketch in a bookstore...





I also sketched a couple of other sketchers...

not realizing that one was rugby celebrity, Daniel Hererro.


Here are a couple others sketches from my trip...


and if you're interested, there are more on my blog http://draw2c.blogspot.com

One of the many pleasures of urban sketching is meeting up with others who share the same interest. It adds another dimension to both sketching and travel.


5 comments:

  1. Oh,Vicky! I'm so glad you posted these! They look great,as they did in person. I really love the bookstore sketch,it looks so inviting. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all....and what a great story about your sketch of 'a famous person'!
    deb

    ReplyDelete