Saturday, September 3, 2011

Off To Jersey...

... to get married. Haven't been out with any of you to sketch in a long while. I've been busy planning a wedding. Heading to New Jersey in the morning. Figured I'd post one more Portland sketch before I head out. I'll join you all again in a few weeks. Have a new website set up to host my blog as well. Come on by and check it out. marcoserido.com


I apologize for most of my Urban Sketches being of the urban
dwellers, but it's what I love about living in an city. The people.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Marco! Have a wonderful wedding and best wishes to you both.
    I really like sketches of urban people and yours are so sculptural. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you both, Marco....and happy wedding day!

    ReplyDelete