Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sketching at Riverplace

Watercolor
A good group of some regulars and some new sketchers assembled at Riverplace to sketch today.
The sun came in and out so on the whole it was a good sketching day with many options for sketching.
I did a warm up sketch looking over the boat marina towards the Hawthorne Bridge and then moved further north to get a closer view of the bridge.

multi colored pencil, graphik pen, kuretake brush pen
 After sharing I decided to stick around and try to catch some of the people movement along this popular walkway. And I may have been channeling Kalina's quick sketch of the scene too.

watercolor



1 comment:

  1. A note for Kalina...don't have your email. I want to add a second Lamy pen to my kit and keep water-soluble Noodler's in it...as in sepia color. Do you have a Lami recommendation or another brand? I have a Lami that I really like with a VF point and a flat nib Lami (the Liz Steele version). Or any others of you, please chime in and/or send me a note at tmikeporter@gmail.com Thanks.

    Oh and good outing last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete