- 10:00am - Meet at the upper tram terminal at OHSU. The tram costs $4.90. We will meet AT THE TOP at 10am. Get your coffee and snacks in advance because not much is open at Saturday.
- 10:30am - Sketch from OHSU - sketch a bridge or sketch from a bridge.
- 12:00noon - Sketchbook Throwdown at an OHSU location TBD.
- around 12:30pm - Optional lunch and sketchbook sharing at Elephant's Deli at South Waterfront (2730 SW Moody Avenue, Portland, OR 97201).
FEBRUARY 16, 2019, SKETCH CRAWL -
Vista Bridge & Fehrenbacher Hof - details to follow.
2019 - THE YEAR OF THE BRIDGE
Every month we will sketch a different bridge - views from it or views of it. Here are some of the bridges we would enjoy sketching.
- Darlene Hooley
- Union Station Pedestrian
- Ross Island
- St Johns
- Oregon Slough
- Reed Canyon
- Bridge of the Gods
- Multnomah Falls
- Cedar Crossing Johnson Creek
- Lake Oswego Bridge
We need your help to identify bridges that are worthy of our sketching attention! Please send us any bridges you would like to sketch.